Beauty Bay Carnival


 Happy Halloween, I hope everyone has eaten a disgusting amount of candy and watched a ridiculous amount of scary films!! You've probably noticed that I recently added the 'lifestyle' page to my blog and the reason being is so that I can share the events and people I meet with you guys YAY!!!!

Last week I attended the 'Beauty Bay carnival'  and was so excited to meet the amazing american youtubers, Patrick Starrr, Manny and Jeffree Star - These guys are all so lovely!!! In case you're unaware of the brand, Beauty Bay is a place where can shop your favorite makeup, nail, skin and hair products online, you can also get some american brands that you probably won't be able to find anywhere else like Jeffree Star cosmetics and Morphe YAY!!! Links below :)

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE