Life with a lip gloss smile
Pages
About
Contact
Press
Pandora Bracelet
Life with a lip gloss smile
8 February 2016
Make your loved one feel extra special this Valentines day with Pandora heart shaped bracelet and charm. With cute little messages on each side of the charms, this bracelet is a perfect gift must have.
Both of these little cuties are from
www.thejewelhut.co.uk
Direct links
here
Bracelet
|
Charm
SHARE:
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
Welcome to my Blog!!
►
2021
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2019
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2018
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2017
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2016
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(8)
Pink Stripes
Pink & Silver
Embellished Dress
South Beach Fitness
T.H. Baker
Heart Necklace
Pandora Bracelet
Valentines day outfit inspo
►
January
(5)
►
2015
(60)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2014
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
Popular Posts
Tartan skirt & Emerald green scarf
I wrapped up warm and headed into central London head to toe in Boohoo.com today. As the weather gets col...
Pink bomber
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers, I'm thankful that I've found this adorable jacket!! I tried to do so...
Pretty little London
I love discovering new brands who sell pretty and very good quality clothes. So I am excited to be collaborating with Dressed in Lu...
Powered by
Blogger
.
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE