Life with a lip gloss smile
Pages
About
Contact
Press
Leather Skirt
Life with a lip gloss smile
23 September 2015
This leather mini skirt will go with just about anything! Go from AM to PM by teaming this skirt up with a sequin top and black high heels, I've given my a winter feel with this grey sleeveless roll neck.
Skirt -
Asos
| Top -
NewLook
SHARE:
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
Welcome to my Blog!!
►
2021
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2019
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2018
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2017
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2015
(60)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(9)
Playsuit
Flared Dress
Leather Skirt
Jumper season
Cargo Jumpsuit
Playsuit
Pink
South Beach
Azzy London
►
August
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2014
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
Popular Posts
Tartan skirt & Emerald green scarf
I wrapped up warm and headed into central London head to toe in Boohoo.com today. As the weather gets col...
Pink bomber
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers, I'm thankful that I've found this adorable jacket!! I tried to do so...
Pretty little London
I love discovering new brands who sell pretty and very good quality clothes. So I am excited to be collaborating with Dressed in Lu...
Powered by
Blogger
.
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE