Life with a lip gloss smile
Pages
About
Contact
Press
Neutrals
Life with a lip gloss smile
14 March 2015
Neutral turtle neck and gathered seams, what more can you ask for?! I got this pretty coordinated set from PLT, click for links
top
,
skirt
xXx
SHARE:
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
Welcome to my Blog!!
►
2021
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2019
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2018
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2017
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2015
(60)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(6)
Suede dress
Sequins
Neutrals
Shirt dress
Roll neck bodycon dress
Crochet Mesh Dress
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2014
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
Popular Posts
Tartan skirt & Emerald green scarf
I wrapped up warm and headed into central London head to toe in Boohoo.com today. As the weather gets col...
Pink bomber
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers, I'm thankful that I've found this adorable jacket!! I tried to do so...
Pretty little London
I love discovering new brands who sell pretty and very good quality clothes. So I am excited to be collaborating with Dressed in Lu...
Powered by
Blogger
.
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE